This is easier said than done, we understand that. However, it is not as daunting of a task as one might think. Here are a few different ways in which you can organize your apartment:
Utilize your space properly
This means you need to make every square foot count. You may need to get creative but there are ways to create storage solutions and in a trendy way:
- Shelving units with the fabric inserts
- Roll in cart for your kitchen
- Door hangers for the backs of your doors that can hold anything from towels, to jewelry
- Display your kitchen ware on shelves
- Use hanging shelves for shoes and clothes
Time to Say Good-bye
Now is a great time to go through all your belongings and get rid of/donate:
- What you don’t use anymore
- What you haven’t used in a while
- What you didn’t even remember you had
If you have a lot of sentimental items or furniture you know you will use in the future, then it would be a good idea to purchase a storage unit to free up space in your apartment.
Sounds silly but think about it! If we regularly cleaned and picked up after ourselves our apartment would not only be cleaner and easier to get around in, but we’d be organized and aware of everything we are slowly acquiring. So, set a reminder on your phone, on your tablet, computer, watch or refrigerator to make sure you aren’t procrastinating.